Charged with the collaborative implementation of 105 recommendations for improvement to Baylor’s administrative and structural systems, policies, prevention, training and support related to sexual violence on our campus, the Sexual Assault Task Force leadership and action team members worked over the course of 16 months to implement recommended improvements and integrate operational responsibility for those improvements into functional departments of the University.
Continued improvement in our processes, policies and support for our students is an ongoing priority of Baylor University.
The purpose of the Action Team was to prioritize recommendations from Pepper Hamilton then monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the actions of each Team.
The Action Team consisted of the following administrators:
- Team Leader: Dr. Reagan Ramsower, Senior VP and Chief Operating Officer
- Dr. Greg Jones, Executive VP and Provost
- Kristan Tucker, Title IX Coordinator
- Cheryl Gochis, VP for Human Resources and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Dr. Kevin Jackson, VP for Student Life
- Chris Holmes, Interim General Counsel
- Brandyn Hicks, Director of Special Projects & Initiatives
- Karen Kemp, Acting VP for Marketing and Communications
- Brian Nicholson, VP for Facilities and Operations
- Todd Patulski, Interim Athletic Director